|Activate PayPal using PayMaya visa card|
Right now, you can easily verify your Paypal account using the PayMaya app no need to have a credit cards or even opening a bank account, all you need to do is to follow the steps below.
But before that let's get to know more what is PayMaya?
PayMaya is a free app that lets you shop online without a credit card! It provides a virtual visa card that you can also use to activate your PayPal account.
Here are the steps:
1. Download the PayMaya apps on your android or IOS (available on google play or Play store). Register and enter important details (first name, last name, mobile number, password). After that a verification code will be sent to the mobile number you've provided just put the code on the mobile apps the activate.
2. Now, load up your PayMaya account for atleast PHP 150 to the authorized load up centers (list of load up centers).
You can also load up your account to the nearest 7-eleven store because there's no transaction fee. (How to load up using SmartMoney)
3. Now, it's time to activate your PayPal account. Login to your Paypal account (if you don't have one yet, just create one and make it sure that the account information must match from your PayMaya account to avoid inconvenience). Click on Profile>Select add/edit credit card.
Enter the correct account details of your PayMaya virtual visa card and select visa as the card type.
4. Upon confirming, a 4 digit code will be sent to your registered PayMaya account number.
5. After successful proccess Paypal will deduct 1 dollar to your PayMaya and another PHP 100 for generating the 4 digit code that's why you'll need to have atleast PHP 150 on your account balance. But, don't worry because within a day it will be all refunded to your account once the verification proccess is complete.
And you can now all enjoy the full benefits of the paypal services.
Enjoy shopping online, hotel reservations and many more.
You can also transfer your paypal balance to your paymaya account.