Do you have a blog, website or a Youtube channel and you want to monetize it? Then, creating an adsense account is a must for you to be able to earn a revenue from it.
But before we proceed, lets get to know more what is Adsense.
Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. These advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google. They can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis.
Now that you know what is Adsense. how you can get started?
To create your AdSense account, follow these steps:
1. Visit https://www.google.com/adsense/start.
2. Click Sign up
3. Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on. If you are a Youtuber, just put your channel address or channel id. (You can get it by visiting to your channel homepage).
4. Enter your Email Address
5. Choose whether you'd like Adsense to send you customizes help and performance suggestions. I recommend that you choose YES so they can help you get more out of Adsense.
Choose whether you'd like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions. You can change your contact settings later.
6. Click Save and Continue
7. Sign in to your Google Account
8. Select your country or territory
9. Review and accept the Adsense Term and Conditions
10. Click Create Account.
"You're now signed in to your new Adsense Account"